Ikigai Law is an award-winning law firm. We have a market-leading regulatory, policy and commercial-law practice for technology and innovation-led businesses. We provide legal and strategic advice to a wide variety of clients, from high impact startups to mature market-leading companies and are often at the forefront of policy and regulatory debates for emerging business models.
The firm is privileged to represent some of the most exciting entrepreneurial and innovative ventures in the country, that include satellite manufacturers, virtual reality hardware and content developers; (r)e-commerce companies; social media platforms, cloud services providers, blockchain and other fin-tech ventures.
Awards and Mentions
- Recognised TMT practice – Chambers and Partners
- “Influential, knowledgable and effective” — Legal500
- Recognised individual practitioner, Anirudh Rastogi for Technology, Media & Telecom & Aviation – Chambers & Partners Rankings
- Law Firm of the Year – Mid Size 2019 by Idex Legal
- Boutique Law Firm of the Year 2019 – Asian Legal Business
- Law Firms to Watch by Asian Legal Business
- Asia’s Best Law Firms to Work For by Asian Legal Business
- Best Legal Advisor to Startups 2019 by Idex Legal
- Startups & Investments Firm of the Year, 2019 – Legal Leaders Awards
- Managing Partner of the Year – Runnerup 2019
Our clients have been qouted in Legal500 complementing us for our ‘good grasp of the industry, domestic and international, and the policy and legal landscape’ and ‘a committed thought leader.’
Chambers & partners qoutes that our clients are extremely impressed with the firm’s performance, as one source reports: “They grasp things very fast and give us the right perspective. That’s always been amazing.
They also go on to mention that – “They demonstrate a steep commitment to the work at hand, understand and orient themselves on the goals of our business. They are top of their game – approachable and self-driven to find viable solutions to business problems.”